Your registration includes access to:
- 100+ scientific sessions – live and on-demand
- Problem-based learning discussions
- Meet-the-Expert sessions
- Harold Griffith Lectures
- Posters and poster presentations
- Industry symposia
- Industry meeting hub
- CME credits
- Networking Lounge, connecting you with all WCA participants
- Free access to all congress resources until December 2021
|REGISTRATION FEES||EARLY REGISTRATION
until June 30, 2021
from July 1, 2021
|Full Delegate - High-income countries||300 EUR||360 EUR|
|Full Delegate - Upper middle-income countries||150 EUR||180 EUR|
|Full Delegate - Low-income and Lower middle-income countries||60 EUR||80 EUR|
|Resident / Trainees * - High-income countries||75 EUR||90 EUR|
|Resident / Trainees * - Upper middle-income countries||40 EUR||60 EUR|
|Resident / Trainees * - Low-income and Lower middle-income countries||0 EUR||0 EUR|
|Nurse - High-income countries||60 EUR||80 EUR|
|Nurse - Upper middle-income countries||60 EUR||80 EUR|
|Nurse - Low-income and Lower middle-income countries||0 EUR||0 EUR|
|Student **||50 EUR||50 EUR|
All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and include 21% Czech VAT. Payment in any other currency will not be accepted.
* Resident / Trainee fee: please upload your certificate of residency / training.
** Student fee: please upload your valid student ID card (recto-verso) or another proof of full-time study.
Please note, the fee category is determined by your country of employment, not by your nationality or country of residency.
WCA 2021 SCHOLARSHIPSWFSA will support over 500 registrations for anaesthesiologists from low and middle income countries.
Find out more about eligibility and how to apply here.
Application deadline: Monday, 14 June 2021 – 23:59 CET
SUPPORT YOUR COLLEAGUES FROM LOWER INCOME COUNTRIESOur shared mission as WFSA is to unite anaesthesiologists around the world to improve patient care and access to safe anaesthesia and perioperative medicine. Therefore no registration fee is requested from trainees working in Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries. Please join us by donating to these grants when you register.
HOW TO REGISTERPlease complete the on-line Registration Form.
- Enter your personal data
- Select the correct registration fee
- Your access code will be immediately sent to the email address you have entered. Please check your spam.
PRESS AND MEDIA REGISTRATIONSAccredited members of the press are welcome to attend WCA.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FOR PARTICIPANTS REGISTERED BEFORE MARCH 31, 2021Thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding as we’ve adapted the WCA in the face of the ever-changing challenges that COVID-19 presents.
Your registration still stands for WCA 2021 but you are eligible for rebate based on the difference in registration prices from when you originally bought them.
Feedback from past WCA’s is that delegates view WCA as a means of supporting and engaging with the global anaesthesia family. We created a number of options that you can support global anaesthesia by making a donation of the fee difference.
1. Support WCA bursariesSubsidize the registration costs and fees of participants from low income settings. As a means to ensure the most accessible WCA ever, join WFSA and conference organisers in supporting people who would like to go but are unable to afford even the reduced registration fees.
2. Support WCAThe fee difference will be used to support the smooth running and accessibility of the WCA.
3. Donate to the Uniting for Oxygen AppealThe Uniting for Oxygen appeal is seeking to raise £100,000 to purchase oxygen concentrators and medical tech training for hospitals in Nigeria and Zimbabwe. All donations will be match funded by WFSA.
4. Donate to WFSA to support global anaesthesiaCharitable donations made to WFSA are used to support global anaesthesia strengthening programmes including equipment donations, anaesthesia education and training initiatives, producing and dissemination of free to access educational resources including ATOTW, UIA and the COVID resources pages.
5. RefundIf you do not wish to donate the difference in registration fee, you will be reimbursed minus the new registration fee.
In the unlikely case that you no longer wish to attend WCA, the full registration fee minus €50 administration cost will be refunded.
To proceed with the registration transfer, please complete this form by May 5, 2021. After this date your registration will be automatically transferred to WCA and the difference in fees transferred to support of WCA bursaries.